Fifty Shades of Grey (movie)
|Fifty Shades of Grey|
|Directed by||Sam Taylor-Johnson|
|Screenplay by||Kelly Marcel|
|Music by||Danny Elfman|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
|Box office||$563.9 million|
Fifty Shades of Grey is a 2015 American erotic romance-drama movie set in Washington (U.S. state). At first it was scheduled for an August 2014 release in the United States. In November 2013 the release date was changed to February 13, 2015. The story is about BDSM, sexual relations, seduction and romance. An MPAA rating has not been decided, but the screenwriter, Kelly Marcel, has hinted at the possibility of this movie being marked NC-17. It is based on the best-selling novel of the same name by E.L. James. The director is Sam Taylor-Wood. Dakota Johnson plays Anastasia Steele and Jamie Dornan plays Christian Grey.
Filming began on December 1, 2013.
The movie was released on February 13, 2015.
References[change | change source]
- "Fifty Shades of Grey (18)". British Board of Film Classification. February 2, 2015. Archived from the original on June 26, 2015. Retrieved February 2, 2015.
- "Fifty Shades of Grey (2015)". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved March 29, 2015.
- "'Fifty Shades' Movie Release Date Announced… But Who's the Cast? - ExtraTV.com". Extra.
- "'Fifty Shades' release moved to Valentine's Day 2015". EW.com.
- "'Fifty Shades of Grey' Screenwriter Plans NC-17 Rating". The Hollywood Reporter.
- Sperling, Nicole (19 June 2013). "'Fifty Shades of Grey' announces director: Sam Taylor-Johnson" – via LA Times.
- "Matt Bomer Responds To Fifty Shades Of Grey Petition - Will He Be The New Christian Grey?". Celeb Dirty Laundry. 6 September 2013.
- Heigl, Alex (December 1, 2013). "'Fifty Shades of Grey' Starts Filming". People. Retrieved December 2, 2013.
Other websites[change | change source]