Filippo Juvarra was an architect from Italy who lived from 1678 to 1736. He was born in Messina. He designed many famous buildings, especially churches and palaces.
Here is a list of some buildings he designed:
- The Royal Palace of Madrid
- The front of the Royal Palace of La Granja de San Ildefonso, in Madrid
- Some parts of the Royal Palace of Aranjuez, in Madrid
- The gate of the Sanctuary of Oropa, in Biella
- The Basilica of Superga in Turin
- He finished the Santa Cristina, which is also in Turin
- He rebuilt the church of San Filippo Neri which is also in Turin
- He also designed the inside of the church of Santa Teresa (which is in Turin)
- The Palace of Stupinigi, which is six miles outside of Turin.
- The front of the Palazzo Madama which is in Central Turin.
- He also fixed the Palace of Venaria which had been damaged in the War of the Spanish Succesion. This building is located 8 km northwest of Turin.
- The Royal Palace of Turin. (Which is in Turin)