10.4 / December 14, 2017
|Operating system||macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13|
|Type||Video editing software|
|License||Commercial proprietary software|
Final Cut Pro X (Final Cut Pro 10) is a video editing software developed by Apple Inc. that was Announced on April 12, 2011. It is an updated version of the non-liner editing software Final cut Pro 7. 
Features[change | change source]
Improvements and New Features[change | change source]
- No need for Video Rendering
- Color Balancing
- Better Organization
- Improved Image Quality
- Support for 64-bit
References[change | change source]
- "Apple Takes the Wraps Off Video Editing Software Final Cut Pro X". Rolling Stone. Archived from the original on 2011-04-24. Retrieved 2011-04-05.
- "Final Cut Pro X - Overview". Apple. Retrieved 2016-07-12.
- "Apple - Press Info - Apple Revolutionizes Video Editing With Final Cut Pro X". www.apple.com. Retrieved 2016-07-12.
- Alex. "Future Final Cut Pro X hidden in iMovie 10.0.3". alex4d.com. Retrieved 2016-07-12.
- Alex. "Final Cut Pro X 10.1 revealed?". alex4d.com. Retrieved 2016-07-12.