Firestorm is the name of many fictional superheroes appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. Ronnie Raymond and Martin Stein were the first incarnation in Firestorm, the Nuclear Man No. 1 (March 1978) and were created by Gerry Conway and Al Milgrom.
References[change | change source]
- Wallace, Dan (2008), "Firestorm", in Dougall, Alastair (ed.), The DC Comics Encyclopedia, New York: Dorling Kindersley, p. 123, ISBN 0-7566-4119-5, OCLC 213309017
- McAvennie, Michael; Dolan, Hannah, ed. (2010). "1970s". DC Comics Year By Year A Visual Chronicle. Dorling Kindersley. p. 177. ISBN 978-0-7566-6742-9.
If inventiveness is the fusion of ideas, then Firestorm was one of the most original characters to emerge from a comic book in years. Penned by Gerry Conway and drawn by Al Milgrom, the Nuclear Man was a genuine sign of the times—the explosive embodiment of a nuclear world.CS1 maint: extra text: authors list (link)
- "'The Flash': Robbie Amell Cast as Firestorm". Variety. 9 July 2014. Retrieved July 9, 2014.
- "'The Flash' Casting: Victor Garber To Recur As Dr. Martin Stein". Deadline Hollywood. October 9, 2014. Retrieved October 11, 2014.
- Damore, Meagan (July 20, 2016). "CASSIDY'S BLACK CANARY, ATOM & MORE WILL APPEAR IN "VIXEN" SEASON 2". Comic Book Resources. Retrieved July 20, 2016.