The First Amendment may mean any of the following:
- First Amendment to the United States Constitution
- Constitution Alteration (Senate Elections) Act, 1906,
- First Amendment of the Constitution of India
- First Amendment of the Constitution of Ireland
- First Amendment to the Constitution of Pakistan
- First Amendment of the Constitution of South Africa
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title First Amendment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.