First aid kit
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
First Aid kits are used to perform first aid on injured people.
A First aid kit can contain the following items:
- Two pairs of Latex, or other sterile gloves (if you are allergic to Latex).
- Sterile dressings to stop bleeding.
- Cleansing agent/soap and antibiotic towelettes to disinfect.
- Antibiotic ointment to prevent infection.
- Burn ointment to prevent infection.
- Adhesive bandages in a variety of sizes.
- Eye wash solution to flush the eyes.
- Thermometer (Read more: Biological Threat)
- Prescription medications you take every day such as insulin, heart medicine and asthma inhalers.
- small vial of superglue is a life saver for cuts when you're near water/contaminating substances.