Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: flame.|
A flame is the part of a fire that can be seen. Flame might also mean:
- Flaming (internet) - Insult sent over the internet on purpose
- Flame polishing
- Flame retardant, a kind of material that resists heat and flame.
- Flame Nebula, a star in Orion's Belt
Organizations[change | change source]
- Calgary Flames, Canadian ice hockey team
- Atlanta Flames, original name of the Calgary Flames
- Guildford Flames, English ice hockey team
- Northumbria Flames, Northumbria University's ice hockey team
- Westchester Flames F.C., American football (soccer) team
- Canterbury Flames, New Zealand netball team
- Florida Flame, American basketball team
- Black Flame, publishing company
Wilflife[change | change source]
- Flame (moth), a kind of moth
- Flame Skimmer, a kind of dragonfly
- Flame maple, a kind of maple tree
- Flame Robin, a kind of robin
Other[change | change source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.