Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: flame.|
A flame is the part of a fire that can be seen. Flame might also mean:
- Flaming (internet) - Insult sent over the internet on purpose
- Flame polishing
- Flame retardant, a kind of material that resists heat and flame.
- Flame Nebula, a star in Orion's Belt
Organizations[change | change source]
- Calgary Flames, Canadian ice hockey team
- Atlanta Flames, original name of the Calgary Flames
- Guildford Flames, English ice hockey team
- Northumbria Flames, Northumbria University's ice hockey team
- Westchester Flames F.C., American football (soccer) team
- Canterbury Flames, New Zealand netball team
- Florida Flame, American basketball team
- Black Flame, publishing company
Wilflife[change | change source]
- Flame (moth), a kind of moth
- Flame Skimmer, a kind of dragonfly
- Flame maple, a kind of maple tree
- Flame Robin, a kind of robin
Other[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flame.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.