The English Wiktionary has a dictionary definition (meanings of a word) for: flux
Flux comes from Latin and means flow; it may mean:
- Flux, a scientific term describing the rate of flow of something through a surface
- Flux (software), a free for non-commercial usage suite of VRML/X3D viewing/authoring software
- Flux (metallurgy), a material that aids in smelting and soldering by assisting the flow of the molten metal
- Flow (psychology), often referred to as flux
- Flux (biochemistry), the rate of turnover of molecules through a metabolic pathway
- Flux (novel), a book by Stephen Baxter
- Flux Magazine (US), a short-lived American music, comic book & video game magazine from the mid-1990s
- Flux Of Pink Indians, the name of a British anarcho-punk band, originally known as Flux of Pink Indians
- Fluxx, a card game
- Flux Capacitor, a fictional device from Back to the Future that "makes time travel possible"
- Fluxus, an art movement
- Flux Wildly, one of the main characters from the computer game Toonstruck
- Flux (magazine), a magazine published by students at the University of Oregon journalism school
- Flux (magazine), a magazine published in the United Kingdom
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flux.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.