From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A forest is an area of land with a lot of trees.
Forest might also mean:
- Forest, Belgium, a municipality in Belgium
- Forest, Ontario, a town in Ontario, Canada
- Forest Whitaker, American actor
- Foreste, a commune in Aisne, France
- Woodland: in British English, "forest" and "woodland" can be interchangeable.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.