|Based in||Forsbacka, Sweden|
Forsbacka IK is a sports club in Forsbacka in Sweden. It was established in 1918. The club plays bandy, floorball, handball and soccer. The men's bandy team has popular been known as the "Yellow Peril" (Swedish: Gula faran) and has played 16 seasons in the Swedish top division. between 1940 and 1967-1968. The men's bandy team has often been described as a typical "yo-yo" club that has been promoted and relegated between the top division and second division for almost 30 years.
The men's soccer team has played nine seasons in the Swedish third division.
The floorball section was started in 1991.
References[change | change source]
- "Maratontabell" (PDF) (in Swedish). Swedish Bandy Association. Archived from the original (PDF) on 21 February 2015. Retrieved 21 February 2015.
- Jimmy Andersson (1940). "Säsongen 1939-40" (in Swedish). Jimmys bandysida. Archived from the original on 21 February 2015. Retrieved 21 February 2015.
- Jimmy Andersson (1968). "Säsongen 1967-68" (in Swedish). Jimmys bandysida. Archived from the original on 21 February 2015. Retrieved 21 February 2015.
- Sweden 3rd level alltime table
- Svenska Innebandyförbundet - Forsbacka IK
Other websites[change | change source]
- Official website (in Swedish)