Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fortuna (Latin and Spanish: "fortune") can mean:
- 19 Fortuna, an asteroid
- Fortuna, California, a town on the north coast of California
- Fortuna, North Dakota, a town in the northwest of North Dakota, near the Canadian border.
- Fortuna (SEPTA station)
- Fortuna, Spain, a town in the province of Murcia in Spain
- Fortuna (Brazilian singer), a female singer and composer from Brazil of Jewish origin
- Wojciech Fortuna, a former ski jumper and Olympic gold medallist
- Fortuna (philosophy), Philosophy of the Fellowship of Fortuna Movement
- Fortuna (PRNG), a cryptographically secure pseudo-random number generator design by Niels Ferguson and Bruce Schneier
- Fortuna, a fictional planet from the Star Fox series of video games
- Fortuna (cigarette), a cigarette brand owned by Altadis
- "O Fortuna", widely recognizable opening movement of Carl Orff's Carmina Burana
- Fortuna Saga, an original sprite-based webcomic set in the world of Final Fantasy VI.
- A name for bagatelle, a game developed from billiard
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.