Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fortuna (Latin and Spanish: "fortune") can mean:
- 19 Fortuna, an asteroid
- Fortuna, California, a town on the north coast of California
- Fortuna, North Dakota, a town in the northwest of North Dakota, near the Canadian border.
- Fortuna (SEPTA station)
- Fortuna, Spain, a town in the province of Murcia in Spain
- Fortuna (Brazilian singer), a female singer and composer from Brazil of Jewish origin
- Wojciech Fortuna, a former ski jumper and Olympic gold medallist
- Fortuna (philosophy), Philosophy of the Fellowship of Fortuna Movement
- Fortuna (PRNG), a cryptographically secure pseudo-random number generator design by Niels Ferguson and Bruce Schneier
- Fortuna, a fictional planet from the Star Fox series of video games
- Fortuna (cigarette), a cigarette brand owned by Altadis
- "O Fortuna", widely recognizable opening movement of Carl Orff's Carmina Burana
- Fortuna Saga, an original sprite-based webcomic set in the world of Final Fantasy VI.
- A name for bagatelle, a game developed from billiard
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fortuna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.