Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: founder and founders.|
Founder could mean:
- Entrepreneur, in the sense of one who founds (starts) a company
- Laminitis, a horse illness in which "foundering" is a common symptom
- Founder Group, China's second-largest personal computer vendor
- Founder effect, a biological idea used to explain genetics in a small isolated population
Founders could mean:
- Founding Fathers, often called the "Founders", people who are important in starting an institution
- Founding Fathers of the United States, the political leaders who participated in the American Revolution as leaders of the Patriots
- Founders, a race of beings in the fictional Star Trek universe
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.