Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: fraction.|
In common usage a fraction is any part of a unit.
Fraction may also mean:
- Fraction (mathematics), a quotient of numbers, e.g. "¾"; or, more generally, an element of a quotient field
- Fraction (chemistry), a quantity of a substance collected by the separation process known as fractionation
- Fraction (religion), the ceremonial act of breaking the bread during Christian Communion
- Fraction (politics), a parliamentary party
- Fraction (comic), a short-lived comic about the theft of a powersuit
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.