Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fragmentation can mean:
In biology[change | change source]
- Fragmentation (reproduction), a form of asexual reproduction
- Fragmentation (cell biology)
- Habitat fragmentation
Other[change | change source]
- Fragmentation (computer) a phenomenon of computer storage
- Fragmentation (economics), a process of globalisation
- Fragmentation (music), a compositional technique
- Fragmentation (sociology), in urban sociology
- Fragmentation (weaponry), a feature of explosive weaponry
- IP fragmentation, a process in computer networking
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fragmentation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.