Fragmentation can mean:
In biology[change | change source]
- Fragmentation (reproduction), a form of asexual reproduction
- Fragmentation (cell biology)
- Habitat fragmentation
Other[change | change source]
- Fragmentation (computer) a phenomenon of computer storage
- Fragmentation (economics), a process of globalisation
- Fragmentation (music), a compositional technique
- Fragmentation (sociology), in urban sociology
- Fragmentation (weaponry), a feature of explosive weaponry
- IP fragmentation, a process in computer networking
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.