Franchise can mean:
- A sports team, particularly in American football
- Franchising: A business method that involves the licensing of trademarks and methods of doing business, such as:
- Chain store, retail outlets which share a brand and central management
- Media franchise, ownership of the characters and setting of a movie, video game, book, or toys etc., particularly in North American usage.
- Suffrage, the right to vote.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Franchise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.