The term Frank has many meanings:
- Franks, a Germanic people active during the Middle Ages
- The people who live in Franconia (Franken) today are calls Franks
- A hot dog
- Frank (Amy Winehouse album)
People[change | change source]
- Anne Frank (1929-1945) wrote a diary during the Second World War
- Frank Sinatra (1915-1998), American singer who is one of the most highly acclaimed male popular song vocalists of all time
- Frank Zappa (1940-1993), American musician
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frank.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.