From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term Frank has many meanings:
- A Germanic people, active during the Middle Ages were called Franks
- A person named Anne Frank (1929-1945) wrote a diary during the Second World War.
- Frank Sinatra (1915-1998), American singer who is one of the most highly acclaimed male popular song vocalists of all time
- Frank Zappa (1940-1993), American musician
- The people who live in Franconia (Franken) today are calls Franks
- What is usually called a hot dog in everyday speech is called a frank according to the package wrapping.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.