The term Frank has many meanings:
- Franks, a Germanic people active during the Middle Ages
- The people who live in Franconia (Franken) today are calls Franks
- A hot dog
- Frank (Amy Winehouse album)
People[change | change source]
- Anne Frank (1929-1945) wrote a diary during the Second World War
- Frank Sinatra (1915-1998), American singer who is one of the most highly acclaimed male popular song vocalists of all time
- Frank Zappa (1940-1993), American musician
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.