Freddy Got Fingered
|Freddy Got Fingered|
|Directed by||Tom Green|
|Written by||Tom Green|
|Produced by||Larry Brezner|
Eddie Kaye Thomas
Anthony Michael Hall
|Edited by||Jacqueline Cambas|
|Music by||Mike Simpson|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
|April 20, 2001|
Freddy Got Fingered is a 2001 American comedy movie produced by Larry Brezner, Howard Lapides and Lauren Lloyd. It was directed by Tom Green.
The movie is about a 28-year-old man who lives in his parents' basement in Portland, Oregon. He drives to Los Angeles and attempts to become an animator.
The movie was released on April 20, 2001 in North America. The movie received very negative reviews with a 11% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Movie critic Roger Ebert rated the movie a rare zero-stars rating and listed it as one of his most hated movies of all-time. He described the movie as: "This movie doesn't scrape the bottom of the barrel. This movie isn't the bottom of the barrel. This movie isn't below the bottom of the barrel. This movie doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence with barrels[...]. The day may come when Freddy Got Fingered is seen as a milestone of neo-surrealism. The day may never come when it is seen as funny." It is considered one of the worst movies of all time, but has a cult following.
Cast[change | change source]
- Tom Green as Gordon "Gord" Brody
- Rip Torn as James "Jim" Brody
- Marisa Coughlan as Betty
- Eddie Kaye Thomas as Frederick "Freddy" Brody
- Harland Williams as Darren
- Anthony Michael Hall as Dave Davidson
- Julie Hagerty as Julie Brody
- Drew Barrymore as Davidson's receptionist
- Shaquille O'Neal as Shaquille
References[change | change source]
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Freddy Got Fingered". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 2015-01-03.
- ↑ "Freddy Got Fingered". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 2015-01-03.
- ↑ "Freddy Got Fingered". Roger Ebert.com. Retrieved 2015-01-03.
Other websites[change | change source]