Freudenberg can refer to several things:
Companies[change | change source]
Geography[change | change source]
- Municipalities in Germany:
- Municipalities in France:
- Freudenberg, Moselle, a village in the French département of Moselle
- the German exonym for the town Priekuļi, Latvia
People[change | change source]
- James Freudenburg (1875-1944) Chairman of the Board at a Frankfurt subsidiary of Allianz. He was deported and murdered in Auschwitz in 1944
- Ute Freudenberg, musician
- Karl Freudenberg, professor of chemistry at Heidelberg University, 1926 onward.
- Graham Freudenberg, speechwriter for the Australian Labor Party.
- Hubertus Prinz zu Löwenstein-Wertheim-Freudenberg
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.