Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: fugitive.|
A fugitive is a person fleeing (or running away) from arrest.
The Fugitive, The Fugitives, Fugitive, or Fugitives may be:
- The Fugitive (1993 film), starring Harrison Ford and Tommy Lee Jones,
- The Fugitive, a novel by Pramoedya Ananta Toer
- "The Fugitive" (song), a 1966 song by Merle Haggard
- "The Fugitive", a song by Iron Maiden from Fear of the Dark
- fugitive.vim, a plugin (or a part of the software) for the Vim text editor
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fugitive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.