Furius ISO Mount
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; (May 2009)|
Furius ISO Mount on Ubuntu
Features[change | change source]
- Ability to mount ISO, IMG, BIN, MDF and NRG image files
- Automatically creates a mount point in the users home directory.
- Automatically saves the history of the last 10 images mounted.
- Ability to burn ISO and IMG Files to optical disks
- Ability to generate MD5 and SHA1 checksums
- Automatically retrieves any previously unmounted images.
- Automatically generates a log file of all commands needed to mount and unmount images manually.