|Founder||Nazmul Haque Bhuiyan|
|Country of origin||Bangladesh|
G-Series is a Bangladeshi record label. The company produces cassettes, CDs, VCDs, and DVDs of dramas, telefilms, movies, and music. It is one of the largest companies in Bangladesh. The owner of the company is Nazmul Haque Bhuiyan. The Daily Star described it a major record label in Bangladesh.
References[change | change source]
- "About us". G-Series. Archived from the original on 2014-10-06. Retrieved 2014-09-30.
- Mahmud, Jamil (8 September 2010). "New voices keeping the Eid audio market abuzz". The Daily Star. Retrieved 2014-10-01.
- Tanim, Faizul A (30 April 2004). "The Turbulent Evolution of Bangla Rock". Star Magazine. The Daily Star. Retrieved 2017-08-20.
- "Amader Gaan, Sound Machine and G-Series tie the knot". Rising Stars. The Daily Star. 25 July 2006. Retrieved 2017-08-20.
- "Sandipan's solo album 'Bondhu Porobashi' launched". The Daily Star. 8 March 2015. Retrieved 2014-09-30.
- "G Series to celebrate its 36th birthday today". The Daily Star. 2019-03-03. Retrieved 2019-08-26.