Jump to navigation Jump to search
Geneva is a city in Switzerland.
Geneva may also refer to:
- the Geneva Conventions, a set of international treaties
- Canton of Geneva, of which Geneva is the chef-lieu
- The Geneva Organization, a national real estate wealth management company
- Lake Geneva, on which Geneva is located
- Geneva (band), a Britpop band from the mid 1990s
- Geneva College, a private liberal arts college in Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania, United States.
- Geneva (album), an album by early 1980's pop group Love Of Life Orchestra
- Geneva Steel, World War II era steel factory built on Utah Lake in Vineyard, Utah.
United States[change | change source]
Geneva can also be these places in the United States:
- Geneva, Alabama, seat of Geneva County, Alabama (approx. population in 2000: 4,400)
- Geneva, Florida (2,600)
- Geneva, Georgia (100)
- Geneva, Illinois (19,500)
- Geneva, Indiana (1,300)
- Geneva, Iowa (200)
- Geneva Township, Michigan:
- Geneva, Minnesota
- Geneva, Nebraska (2,200)
- Geneva, New York includes:
- Geneva, Ohio
- Geneva, Pennsylvania (100)
- Geneva, Washington (2,000)
- Geneva, Wisconsin:
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Geneva.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.