From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Genome may refer to:
- Genome — all genetic material carried by an organism
- Genome (book) — a 1999 popular science book by Matt Ridley
- G-Nome — a mech PC game created by 7th Level
- Genome — a superior humanoid race in Square's console role-playing game Final Fantasy IX
- Genome (novel) - science fiction novel by Sergey Lukyanenko
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.