George Ferguson Bowen
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books[change | change source]
- Ithaca in 1850, (London, 1851, translated into Greek in 1859)
- Mount Athos, Thessaly and Epirus (London, 1852);
- Handbook for Travellers in Greece contributor (London, 1854).
- Thirty Years of Colonial Government (London, 1889, edited by S. Lane-Poole)
References[change | change source]
- "BOWEN, SIR GEORGE FERGUSON (1821-1899), governor of Queensland and Victoria". Gutenburg DICTIONARY OF AUSTRALIAN BIOGRAPHY. Retrieved 5 Nov 2014.
- "Bowen, Sir George Ferguson (1821–1899)". Australian Dictionary of Biography. National Centre of Biography, Australian National University. 1969 [published in hardcopy]. Retrieved 5 November 2014.
- "Full text of "Thirty years of colonial government : a selection from the despatches and letters of the Right Hon. Sir George Ferguson Bowen. Edited by Stanley Lane-Poole"". Archive.org. Retrieved 5 November 2014.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to George Bowen.|