|Olympic medal record|
|Men's Water polo|
|Representing the Soviet Union|
|1980 Moscow||Team competition|
|1988 Seoul||Team competition|
Georgy Mshvenieradze (born 12 August 1960, in Tbilisi, Georgian SSR) was a Soviet water polo player. His father Peter was the captain of the USSR team throughout the 1950s and appeared at three Olympic Games. Georgy and his brother Nugzar followed their father into the sport.
References[change | change source]
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Giorgi Mshvenieradze". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 17 December 2012. Retrieved 24 June 2012.
- Ap (15 May 1983). "Water Polo Gold To Soviet Union". The New York Times. p. 6. Retrieved 28 February 2011.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Georgy Mshveniyeradze at International Olympic Committee
- Georgy Mshveniyeradze at Olympic Channel
- Georgy Mshveniyeradze at Olympedia