|Born||29 July, 1989|
|Alma mater||LUISS Guido Carli|
|Known for||The Model Restaurant|
Giovanbattista Cimmino is an Italian entrepreneur based in London. He is known for founding an Instagram based company The Model Restaurant, which connects celebrity models with fine dining restaurants where invited models can enjoy complimentary meals in exchange for social media posts.
Career[change | change source]
Cimmino was born and raised in Salerno, Italy. He studied at the LUISS Guido Carli. In 2015, he founded a digital marketing agency the SocialAsk. In 2018, he founded The Model Restaurant, a London based company which was featured in major International outlets. According to Arabian Business, "the company is planning an expansion to the Middle East.
References[change | change source]
- Ramirez, Elva. "New Model Platform Gives Influencers A Way To Get Free Meals". Forbes. Retrieved 17 August 2019.
- Kame, Jacqueline (5 October 2017). "Who Is Giovanbattista Cimmino". HuffPost. Retrieved 17 August 2019.
- Hosie, Rachel. "A company is inviting Instagram models to visit top restaurants in the hope that they post about their meal — but they can't say they ate for free". INSIDER. Retrieved 17 August 2019.
- months, Aisha Victoria Deeb 2 (12 June 2019). "The 'Model Restaurant' initiative is moving to the Middle East and offering free food to 'beautiful' people". Mashable ME. Retrieved 17 August 2019.
- "The 'beautiful people dine for free' service will launch in Dubai very soon". Esquire Middle East. Retrieved 10 September 2019.
- Jr, Bernd Debusmann. "Free fine dining experience for 'beautiful' people plans Middle East expansion". ArabianBusiness.com. Retrieved 17 August 2019.
- "3 Ways Independent European Hotels Can Increase Direct Bookings". entrepreneur.com. Retrieved 10 September 2019.
- Cimmino, Giovanbattista (23 May 2019). "3 Ways Independent European Hotels Can Increase Direct Bookings". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 10 September 2019.