|Born||March 2, 1947|
Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.
|Died||April 7, 2017 (aged 70)|
Manhattan, New York, U.S.
|Alma mater||Georgetown University and Columbia Graduate School of Arts and Sciences|
|Notable awards||named one of Top 10 Most Stylish Men in America by GQ Magazine|
|Spouse||Gina Nanni (until his death)|
Glenn O'Brien (March 2, 1947 – April 7, 2017) was an American writer, largely on the subjects of art, music and fashion. He was featured for many years as "The Style Guy" in GQ magazine, and published a book with that title. He was known for being part of The Factory with Andy Warhol.
He has worked as an editor at a number of publications, and published the arts and literature magazine Bald Ego from 2003-2005.
References[change | change source]
- "Writer, Warhol associate and TV Party host Glenn O'Brien dies aged 70". The Guardian. April 7, 2017. Retrieved April 7, 2017.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Official website for Glenn O'Brien
- Glenn O'Brien on IMDb
- Style Guy Blog
- List of article, interviews and reviews by Glenn O’Brien
- O'Brien's final interview as Editor-In-Chief of Interview magazine in The Block Issue 18
- Glenn O'Brien on How to Be a Man on YouTube