Gol Transportes Aéreos
History[change | change source]
Gol began flights on January 15, 2000. In 2004, it began to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange.  In September 2011, Aerolíneas Argentinas began an agreement.  After Varig Brazilian Airlines declared bankruptcy in 2006, Gol bought some of their possessions. Varig's airport lounge was also acquired by Gol in 2013.  Gol currently owns the Varig name.  It used to painted some airplanes with that name. In 2006, a Gol airplane hit a private jet.  No one was hurt or killed on the private jet. But, all 154 people on the Gol airplane died. 
References[change | change source]
- "Airline Code G3 - Gol Transportes Aéreos Airline Code". airlinecodes.info. http://www.airlinecodes.info/airline-code-g3.
- "GOL INTELLIGENT AIRLINES INC. (GOL) IPO". NASDAQ.com. http://www.nasdaq.com/markets/ipos/company/gol-intelligent-airlines-inc-637897-39779.
- "Aerolineas Argentinas tries to overcome troubled past and continued challenges as it enters SkyTeam". centreforaviation.com. http://centreforaviation.com/analysis/aerolineas-argentinas-tries-to-overcome-troubled-past-and-continued-challenges-as-it-enters-skyteam-81452.
- "Guarulhos International Airport GOL Smiles VIP Lounge". Points Summary. http://first2board.com/pointssummary/2013/05/14/guarulhos-international-airport-gol-smiles-vip-lounge/.
- "Gol Airlines - Airlines - alternativeairlines.com". alternativeairlines.com. http://www.alternativeairlines.com/gol-airlines.
- "The Gol 1907 Tragedy". iasa.com.au. http://www.iasa.com.au/folders/Safety_Issues/others/Gol1907-6.html.
- "PLANE CRASHES - 2006". greatdreams.com. http://www.greatdreams.com/planes/plane_crash_2006.htm.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Gol Transportes Aéreos|