Gordon James Ramsay Jr.
8 November 1966
|Education||North Oxfordshire Technical College|
|Style||French / Italian / British|
Tana Ramsay (m. 1996)
Gordon James Ramsay //; born 8 November 1966) is a British celebrity chef, restaurateur, and television personality. He has his own shows The F Word, Hell's Kitchen and Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. He also presents American versions Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares. He used to be a Scottish League footballer.(
Ramsay's flagship restaurant, the Restaurant Gordon Ramsay in Chelsea, London, has three Michelin stars, and has had them since 2001. He has invested in several other restaurants, trained their chefs and designed their menus. His restaurants have been awarded 16 Michelin stars in total and currently hold 7.
References[change | change source]
- "Gordon Ramsay". TVGuide.com. Retrieved June 23, 2014.
- Michelin 2014. London restaurants & hotels, p283.
- "Michelin Starred". Gordon Ramsay Restaurants.
- Vines, Richard (16 March 2009). "Ramsay Wins 13th Michelin Star as Chef Counts Cost of Expansion". Bloomberg. Archived from the original on 7 September 2013. Retrieved 25 October 2011.
- Tony, Bonnici (2 October 2013). "Ramsay's latest nightmare as New York restaurant loses star appeal". The Times. London. Retrieved 2 October 2013.