Ramsay in June 2006
Gordon James Ramsay, Jr.|
8 November 1966
Johnstone, Renfrewshire, Scotland
|Education||North Oxfordshire Technical College|
|Style||French / Italian / British|
|Spouse(s)||Tana Ramsay (m. 1996)|
Gordon Ramsay OBE (Gordon James Ramsay, Jr., born 8 November 1966) is a British celebrity chef, restaurateur, and television personality. He has his own shows The F Word, Hell's Kitchen and Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. He also presents American versions Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares. He used to be a Scottish League footballer.
Ramsay's flagship restaurant, the Restaurant Gordon Ramsay in Chelsea, London, has three Michelin stars, and has had them since 2001. He has invested in several other restaurants, trained their chefs and designed their menus. His restaurants have been awarded 15 Michelin stars in total and currently hold 14.
References[change | change source]
- "Gordon Ramsay". TVGuide.com. Retrieved June 23, 2014.
- Michelin 2014. London restaurants & hotels, p283.
- Bremner, Charles (2 March 2009). "Gordon Ramsay wins Michelin stars for first restaurant in France". The Times. London. Retrieved 3 May 2010.
- Richard Vines (16 March 2009). "Ramsay Wins 13th Michelin Star as Chef Counts Cost of Expansion". Bloomberg. Retrieved 25 October 2011.
- Tony, Bonnici (2 October 2013). "Ramsay's latest nightmare as New York restaurant loses star appeal". The Times. London. Retrieved 2 October 2013.