From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gosei may refer to:
- Gosei (competition) (碁聖), a Go competition in Japan, a "best of five" contest
- Gosei (fifth-generation Nikkei) (五世), term describing fifth-generation descendants of emigrants from Japan
- Gosei (questions) (五省), five questions for self-reflection in daily life, traditional at Japan's Naval Academy
See also[change | edit source]
- Goseibai Shikimoku, the legal code of the Kamakura shogunate in Japan, in 1232
- Gosei Sentai Dairanger, a Japanese tokusatsu television series, 1993-94
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.