Gossip Girl is an American television teen drama based on the popular novel series of the same title written by Cecily von Ziegesar. Gossip Girl revolves around the lives of a group of rich teenagers grown up on New York's Upper East Side as they attend private school while dealing with typical teenage adolescent issues such as sex and drugs.
The series begins with Serena van der Woodsen' returning from a half-year at boarding school in Cornwall. "Gossip Girl" is the name of an anonymous blogger, who knows everything in Upper East Side but nobody knows who she is. Gossip Girl is voiced by nourah
Cast[change | change source]
- Serena van der Woodsen - Blake Lively
- Blair Waldorf - Leighton Meester
- Nathaniel "Nate" Archibald - Chace Crawford
- Charles "Chuck" Bass - Ed Westwick
- Daniel "Dan" Humphrey - Penn Badgley
- Jennifer "Jenny" Humphrey - Taylor Momsen
- Eric van der Woodsen - Connor Paolo
- Vanessa Abrams - Jessica Szohr
- Lily van der Woodsen - Kelly Rutherford
- Rufus Humphrey - Matthew Settle
- Eleanor Waldorf - Margaret Colin
- Ivy Dickens - Kaylee DeFer
- Georgina Sparks - Michelle Trachtenberg
Characters[change | change source]
- Blair Waldorf is the queen bee of Constance Billard High School. She seems to have everything: a rich family, a handsome boyfriend, and lots of friends. However, loneliness deep in her heart makes her a naughty and manipulative girl.
- Serena van der Woodsen, is Blair's best friend. The story starts with her coming back to Upper East Side after her sudden disappearance to boarding school. She used to be a party girl, but she tries to change.
- Charles ”Chuck” Bass is a rich boy. When his father (Bart Bass) dies, he gets his father's company, Bass Industries. But he doesn’t think he is ready yet, so he gives it to Bart's wife, Lily Wan Der Woodsen, who is Serena's mother. He bought a hotel, The Empire. Chuck and Blair have an complicated relationship with each other. They were dating for a long time until Chuck picked the Empire instead of her.
- Nathaniel ”Nate” Archibald is Chuck's best friend. He is described as a boy who has everything, but he tries to find his own identity between his powerful family and himself.
- Daniel ”Dan” Humphrey is an outsider who lives in Brooklyn. He starts dating his first love, Serena van der Woodsen.
- Jenny Humphrey
- blair and chuck a7la couple