The English Wiktionary has a dictionary definition (meanings of a word) for: granule
Granule is a generic term used for a small particle or grain. The generic term is used in a lot of contexts.
- Granule (solar physics), visible structures in the photosphere of the Sun arising from activity in the Sun's convective zone
- Granule (cell biology), any of several submicroscopic structures, some with explicable origins, others noted only as cell type-specific features of unknown function
- "Azurophil granule", a structure characteristic of the azurophil eukaryotic cell type
- "Chromaffin granule", a structure characteristic of the chromophil eukaryotic cell type
- Martian spherules, spherical granules of material found on the surface of the planet Mars
- A specified particle size of 2–4 millimetres (-1– -2 on the φ scale)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Granule.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.