From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: guard.|
Guard or guards may refer to:
- Bodyguard, someone who protects another person from assault
- Lifeguard, someone who rescues people from drowning
- Prison guard, someone who supervises prisoners in a prison or jail
- Security guard, someone who protects property
- Police in medieval contexts
- Coast guard, responsible for defence of a coastline
- Point guard, a position in basketball
- Offensive guard, a position in American and Canadian football
- Guard dog, a dog that watches for unwanted or unexpected visitors
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.