Guard or guards may refer to:
- Bodyguard, someone who protects another person from assault
- Lifeguard, someone who rescues people from drowning
- Prison guard, someone who supervises prisoners in a prison or jail
- Security guard, someone who protects property
- Police in medieval contexts
- Coast guard, responsible for defence of a coastline
- Point guard, a position in basketball
- Offensive guard, a position in American and Canadian football
- Guard dog, a dog that watches for unwanted or unexpected visitors
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.