Guido Messina (4 January 1931 – 10 January 2020) was an Italian road and track cyclist. He won a gold medal with the Italian team at the 1952 Olympics. Between 1954 and 1963 he rode professionally and won the first stage of the 1955 Giro d'Italia. He was born in Monreale, Italy.
References[change | change source]
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Guido Messina". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 4 December 2016. Retrieved 28 December 2012.
- Addio a Guido Messina, era la maglia rosa più anziana (in Italian)
Other websites[change | change source]
- Guido Messina at Olympedia
- Guido Messina at the International Olympic Committee
- Guido Messina at the Olympic Channel