Guido van den Berg
Guido van den Berg (24 February 1975 – 2 May 2019) was a German politician and economist. He was a member of the Social Democratic Party (SPD). He served as a member of the Landtag of North Rhine-Westphalia from 2012 until his death. At the time of his death, he was also the deputy district administrator of Rhein-Erft-Kreis since 2014. He was a member of the Rhein-Erft-Kreis district council from 1999 until his death.
Van den Berg was born in Grevenbroich, Rhein-Kreis Neuss. He studied economics and political science at the University of Cologne and the University of Duisburg-Essen. He was married and had two children.
References[change | change source]
- "SPD-Chef Rhein-Erft Bedburger Landtagsabgeordneter van den Berg gestorben". Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger (in German). 3 May 2019. Retrieved 5 May 2019.
- "Abgeordneter Guido van den Berg" (in German). Landtag of North Rhine-Westphalia. Archived from the original on 20 December 2016. Retrieved 5 May 2019.
- Vlaminck, Dennis (3 May 2019). "„Tiefster Respekt" SPD trauert um Guido van den Berg – das sagen seine Wegbegleiter". Kölnische Rundschau (in German). Retrieved 5 May 2019.
- "SPD-Kreisvorsitzender Guido van den Berg im Alter von 44 Jahren gestorben". Rheinische Anzeigenblätter (in German). 3 May 2019. Retrieved 5 May 2019.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Guido van den Berg.|
- Official website (in German)
- Guido van den Berg Archived 2019-05-05 at the Wayback Machine at Parliamentwatch (in German)