|Guitar Hero: Aerosmith|
Vicarious Visions (Wii)
Budcat Creations (PS2)
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Wii, Xbox 360|
|Release||In Europe: June 27, 2008, |
in North America: June 29, 2008
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith is a rhythm game made by Neversoft with other help from Activision. It is part of the Guitar Hero franchise. The game was released in North America on June 29 2008, and two days earlier in Europe.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Official Guitar Hero Community Website
- Official Guitar Hero: Aerosmith Site Archived 2008-02-16 at the Wayback Machine
References[change | change source]
- Joe Perry, Guitar World interview (April 2008) Page 68
- Game Informer - Issue 180 (April 2008) Page 53-54
- "Leaked Achievement List for Guitar Hero:Aerosmith". Archived from the original on 2008-07-02. Retrieved 2021-01-19.
- "Guitar Hero: Aerosmith Information Announced". 2008-03-03. Archived from the original on 2008-02-26. Retrieved 2008-03-03.