Jump to navigation Jump to search
January 22, 1968
|Education||University of Nevada, Las Vegas (BS)|
|Television||Guy's Big Bite|
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
Ultimate Recipe Showdown
Guy Off the Hook
Minute to Win It
Guy's Grocery Games
Guy's Family Road Trip
Lori Fieri (m. 1995)
By mid-2010, the Food Network had made Fieri the "face of the network".
References[change | change source]
- Syme, Rachel (November 10, 2009). "The Trailer Park Gourmet". The Daily Beast.
- "Birth Record of Guy Ramsay Ferry". Ohio Birth Index, 1908–2011. Ohio Department of Health. 22 January 1968 [File date: 7 February 1968]. Certificate Number: 1968003917. Archived from the original on 2015-04-08. Retrieved 1 February 2016.
- Wang, K.S. (1 June 2008). "Celebrity Drive: Food Network Celebrity Chef and car junkie Guy Fieri is a true Bow-Tie guy". Motor Trend. Archived from the original on 18 July 2011. Retrieved 27 November 2012.
- "Frequently Asked Questions about Guy Fieri". Fans of Guy Fieri. 1 January 2009. Retrieved 1 February 2016.
- First We Feast (2017-04-27), Guy Fieri Becomes the Mayor of Spicy Wings | Hot Ones, retrieved 2018-05-30
- Hartlaub, Peter (2 May 2006). "Sonoma chef's pals kicked it up a notch for TV. Now, he's on like Donkey Kong". San Francisco Chronicle. p. E–1. Retrieved 27 November 2012.
- "Guy Fieri Wasn't That Impressed With the Food at Guy's American Kitchen Either, Apparently". Grubstreet.com. 2014-04-17. Retrieved 2017-01-14.
- Moskin, Julia (10 August 2010) [updated 18 August 2010]. "Guy Fieri, Chef-Dude, Is in the House". The New York Times. p. D1. Retrieved 27 November 2012.