H. S. Dillon
Harbrinderjit Singh Dillon (23 April 1945 – 16 September 2019) was an Indonesian Sikh and political/human rights activist. He was Assistant to the Minister of Agriculture and Commissioner of the National Commission on Human Rights. He was an outspoken critic of corruption in Indonesia.
References[change | change source]
- "Harbrinderjit Singh Dillon- has the face of a debonair Indian Sikh, but his soul belongs firmly in Indonesia". www.nriinternet.com. Retrieved 2019-08-07.
- www.beritasore.com http://www.beritasore.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi?option=com_content&task=view&id=2435&Itemid=36. Missing or empty
- "HS Dillon Meninggal Dunia - kumparan.com". kumparan.com. Retrieved 2019-09-16.
Other websites[change | change source]
- HS Dillon, a fearless campaigner - March 09, 2005. Interview, personal background and list of positions.
- Indonesians in Focus: H. S. Dillon - H. S. Dillon and governance reform planetmole.org
- The Association for Human Rights Reporting Standards (FIHRRST)