|Headquarters||New York, NY, United States|
|Owner||Home Box Office, Inc. (Time Warner)|
|Founded||November 8, 1972|
New York City,
|Products||Pay television, television production|
|Revenue||US$5.615 billion (2015)|
(sale to AT&T pending)
The Home Box Office (HBO) is an American cable television network. HBO show movies made for theaters as well as television. The also show many original television programs, including The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, and Big Love. Other popular series include Oz, True Blood, Carnivàle, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, The Wire, Entourage, and Deadwood. HBO is owned by WarnerMedia (formerly TimeWarner).
Programs[change | change source]
- Harriet's Magic Hats
- Zardip's Search for Healthy Wellness
- Pham Viet Dung
- Comedy Bites
References[change | change source]
- "HBO: About: Frequently Asked Questions: HBO HD". HBO. Retrieved April 3, 2016.
- Visnji, Margaret (24 January 2019). "How Time Warner Makes Money? Understanding Time Warner Business Model".
- "Annual Report - Time Warner" (PDF).
Other websites[change | change source]
- Official HBO site
- HBO Europe
- HBO HD
- HBO Family Archived 2006-07-21 at the Wayback Machine
- HBO Latin America
- HBO Asia