Halle may refer to:
Places[change | change source]
Germany[change | change source]
- Halle, Saxony-Anhalt, also called Halle an der Saale, a city in Saxony-Anhalt
- Halle, Bentheim, in the district of Bentheim, Lower Saxony
Elsewhere[change | change source]
- Halle, Belgium, a city and municipality
People[change | change source]
- Bruce Halle (1930–2018), American entrepreneur and businessman, founder and chairman of Discount Tire.
- Halle Berry (born 1966), American actress
- Halle Bailey (born 2000), American singer, part of the duo Chloe x Halle
- Morris Halle (1923–2018), Latvian-American linguist
Other uses[change | change source]
- The Hallé, a symphony orchestra based in Manchester, England
- Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, a German public university in Halle and Wittenberg
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Halle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.