This article has many issues. Please help fix them or discuss these issues on the talk page.
|Born||9 Mac 1973|
Kampung Pandan, Kuala Lumpur
|Occupation||Professional coach & Fitness Coach|
Hamizar is a Malaysian fitness coach. He was born in Kampung, Pandan, Kuala Lumpur and raised in Kampung Parit Batu 23. He started his career as the Head Coach for the Royal Malaysian Air Force Team. The team became champions in the Interservice Tournament from 2002 to 2003. He was appointed Head Coach for the ATM Under19 (Youth Cup) Team for the years 2004-2006.
Career[change | change source]
Hamizar Hamzah is an experienced fitness coach, having been in the Malaysian football scene since 2003. He has worked with many teams such as Kuala Lumpur Football Association, DRB HICOM Football Club, Majlis Bandaraya Shah Alam Soccer Academy, JEONSA Football Club, PKNS[permanent dead link] Football Club, Royal Malaysian Air Force Hornet Football Club, ATM Football Club, KSR PKNS Football Club, FUTSAL PKNS Football Club, Kuala Lumpur Under19, Kelab Futsal FRIM and Royal Malaysian Air Force Football Club.
In 2007, Hamizar was appointed as Head Coach for the Royal Malaysian Air Force Football Club. It took part in the KLFA League, and he carried out his role as the Physical Trainer with Angkatan Tentera Malaysia in the 2007 FAM Cup.
In 2008, he guided the Kuala Lumpur Under19 tean to the FAM Youth Cup semifinals an Assistant Coach cum Physical Trainer. With his experience as coach cum physical trainer he also helped Kelab Futsal FRIM to 3rd place in the Sukan Badan Berkanun Futsal Tournament or Futsal tournament for Statutory Bodies.
In 2009, Hamizar became the Assistant Coach for KSR PKNS FC in Selangor FA Super League Cup and also became the Assistant Coach cum Fitness Trainer for PKNS FC futsal team.
Hamizar's career as coach and fitness coach continued to get better when he was given the chance to become Futsal Head Coach for PKNS FC (Liga Futsal Kebangsaan 2010), Assistant Coach and Fitness Trainer for RMAF Hornet FC (Liga FAM 2011), and Assistant Coach and Fitness Trainer for PKNS FC in the Malaysia Super League from 2012 to 2014.
From 2015 until 2016, Hamizar helped the DRB HICOM FC (Malaysia Premier League), AAB MBSA Soccer Academy (LIGA 1MCC) and AAB – JEONSA FC (LIGA SELANGOR FA) in his role as a assistant coach.
In 2018, he remains with Kuala Lumpur FC as a fitness coach in the Malaysia Premier League, which have been promoted to the Malaysia Super League in 2018.
Hamizar possesses professional coaching certs such as AFC Fitness Tutor Course and AFC Fitness Course Level 1 (2017), FIFA / FAM Fitness Course (2016), ‘A’ Licence Football by FAM/AFC (2012), Klinik Kejurulatihan Remaja FAM/KLFA (2009), : Ian Rush Striker Clinic by FAM/MSN (2008), Physical Fitness Instructor Course by Malaysian Association For Physical Education, Sport Science And Fitness (2007), Malaysia International Football Symposium by FIFA/AFC (2006), ‘B’ Licence Football Coach by FAM (2005), Sport Science Course Level II by MSN/Lembaga Kejurulatihan Kebangsaan with Fitness Centre Management And Training Course by MSN/ Lembaga Sukan TUDM (2004), and last but not least ‘C’ Licence Football Coach by FAM and Sport Science Course Level I by MSN/Lembaga Kejurulatihan Kebangsaan (2003). DRB Hicom FC
Coaching Experience[change | change source]
- 2017: Fitness Coach Kuala Lumpur FA FC (Malaysia Premier League)
- 2015–2016: Assistant Coach DRB HICOM FC (Malaysia Premier League)
- 2015: AAB MBSA Soccer Academy (LIGA 1MCC); AAB – JEONSA FC (Liga Selangor FA)
- 2012-2014: Assistant Coach cum Fitness Trainer PKNS FC(Malaysia Premier League)
- 2011: Assistant Coach cum Fitness Trainer RMAF Hornet FC (Liga FAM)
- 2010: Head Coach FUTSAL PKNS FC (Liga Futsal Kebangsaan 2010); Head Coach ATM (Wira Malindo Cup)
- 2009: Assistant Coach KSR PKNS FC (Selangor F.A. Super League Cup); Assistant Coach cum Fitness Trainer FUTSAL PKNS FC; Assistant Coach cum Fitness Trainer FUTSAL PKNS FC
- 2008: Assistant Coach cum Physical Trainer Kuala Lumpur Under 19 (Youth Cup) (Semi-finalist FAM Youth Cup); Assistant Coach cum Physical Trainer Kelab Futsal FRIM 3rd Placed Badan Berkanun Futsal Tournament)
- 2007: Head Coach Royal Malaysian Air Force Football Club (Present in KLFA League); Physical Trainer ATM (FAM Cup)
- 2004-2006: Head Coach ATM Under 19 (Youth Cup) Team
- 2002-2003: Head Coach Royal Malaysian Air Force Team (Champion Interservice Tournament)
Professional Coaching Course[change | change source]
- 2017: AFC Fitness Tutor Course; AFC Fitness Course Level 12016: FIFA / FAM Fitness Course
- 2012: ‘A’ Licence Football by FAM/AFC
- 2009: Klinik Kejurulatihan Remaja FAM/KLFA
- 2008: Ian Rush Striker Clinic by FAM/MSN
- 2007: Physical Fitness Instructor Course by Malaysian Association for Physical Education, Sport Science and Fitness
- 2006: Malaysia International Football Symposium by FIFA/AFC
- 2005: ‘B’ Liceance Football Coach by FAM
- 2004: Sport Science Course Level II by MSN/Lembaga Kejurulatihan Kebangsaan; Fitness Centre Management And Training Course by MSN/Lembaga Sukan TUDM
- 2003: ‘C’ Liceance Football Coach by FAM; Sport Science Cource Level I by MSN/Lembaga Kejurulatihan Kebangsaan