The Hammadids were a Berber group. It was in what is now north-eastern modern Algeria. It existed from about 1008 to 1152. They were destroyed by the Almohads.
The capital was first Qalaat Beni Hammad. It is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In 1090 the capital was changed to Béjaïa.
- Hammad ibn Buluggin, 1014–1028
- al-Qaid ibn Hammad, 1028–1045
- Muhsin ibn Qaid, 1045–1046
- Buluggin ibn Muhammad ibn Hammad, 1046–1062
- an-Nasir ibn Alnas ibn Hammad, 1062–1088
- al-Mansur ibn Nasir, 1088–1104
- Badis ibn Mansur, 1104
- Abd al-Aziz ibn Mansur, 1104–1121
- Yahya ibn Abd al-Aziz, 1121–1152