Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: handle.|
Handle could mean:
- Handle (grip), a device, attached to an object, that is held to move or use the object
- Handle (mathematics), a term used in topology
- Handle, the friction and flexibility of sheets of material as measured by Handle-o-Meter
- Handle, a pseudonym used in Citizens band radio
- Handle or username, a pseudonym used within an online system
- Adjustment handles let a user interface designer resize a control.
- A handle is a 1.760001 liter (approx. half gallon) bottle of a distilled beverage because bottles of that size often have a handle
- Handle, the total amount bet at a place such as a horse racing track, dog racing track, or jai alai fronton
- A doorhandle.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Handle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.