The Happy Wheels logo
|Developer(s)||Jim Bonacci, Jason Schymick|
|Engine||Box2D Physics Engine|
|Release||June 4, 2010|
Happy Wheels is a browser game created by Jim Bonacci in 2010. The game features several playable characters who use different, sometimes unique vehicles to travel the game levels. The game is best known for its violence and the amount of user-generated content its players create.
Controls[change | change source]
- Up - Push arms above the head and straighten legs.
- Down - Curl into ball.
- Left - Push all joints backwards excluding head.
- Right - Straighten legs and press arms forward.
- Space - Grab.
References[change | change source]
- "Best Free Games". 2 June 2011.
- Happy Wheels fan page
- "GameSetWatch Happy Wheels: Bloody, 'Severe Consequences'". www.gamesetwatch.com.