Haus der Bayerischen Geschichte
The Haus der Bayerischen Geschichte (German for: House of Bavarian History) or HdBG was established in 1983 as an rule of Bavaria, Germany and, since 1993, has had its permanent headquarters at Augsburg. On 6 October 1998 it was incorporated into the Bavarian State Ministry for Science, Research and Art (Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wissenschaft, Forschung und Kunst). The German historian Claus Grimm was director from 1983 until 2007.
Sources[change | change source]
- Ulla-Britta Vollhardt: Geschichtspolitik in Bayern. Das Haus der Bayerischen Geschichte: Idee – Debatte – Institutionalisierung. Utz, München 2003, ISBN 3-8316-0235-2.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Official website of the Haus der Bayerischen Geschichte (in German)
- Photo archive of the Haus der Bayerischen Geschichte (in German)
- Bavarias towns and villages. History - Coats of arms - Links.[permanent dead link] (in German)
- Castles in Bavaria. History - Architecture - Photographs - Plans (in German)
- Abbeys in Bavaria. History - Photographs - Writing (in German)