|Alma mater||University of Applied Sciences Landshut|
|Net worth||€60 million|
Herbert Hainer (born 3 July 1954 in Dingolfing, Bavaria) is a German manager and the former CEO of Adidas-Group. He is the supervisory board chairman of the FC Bayern Munich AG. He is currently the president of the German club FC Bayern Munich.
Alma mater[change | change source]
Career[change | change source]
- 1979–1987 Procter & Gamble, Division Manager Sales and Marketing Germany
- 1987–1989: adidas Germany, Sales Director Hardware
- 1989–1991: adidas Germany, Sales Director Field
- 1991–1993: adidas Germany, National Sales Director
- 1993–1995: adidas Germany, Managing Director Sales
- 1996–1997: adidas AG, Senior Vice President Region Europe, Africa, Middle East
- 1997–1999: adidas AG, Member of the Executive Board
- 1999–2001: adidas-Salomon AG, Deputy Chairman of the Executive Board
- 2001-2016: adidas-group AG, CEO and Chairman of the Executive Board
- 13.03.2014–02.05.2014: Chairman interim of FC Bayern Munich e.V.
- 15.11.2019–present: President of FC Bayern Munich
References[change | change source]
- "Herbert Hainer Vermögen". 15 August 2020. Archived from the original on 3 February 2021. Retrieved 7 June 2021.
- "Kasper Rorsted to succeed Herbert Hainer as CEO of adidas AG". adidas-group.com. 18 January 2016. Archived from the original on 18 August 2018. Retrieved 15 November 2019.
- Press Release FC Bayern Munich Archived 2016-03-04 at the Wayback Machine 14 March 2014
- Bloomberg Businessweek. "Herbert Hainer". Bloomberg Businessweek.
|author=has generic name (help)[dead link]
Other websites[change | change source]
- "Herbert Hainer, Adidas", European CEO, 16 March 2010. Retrieved 9 November 2010.
- "Executive Profile: Herbert Hainer" Business Week. Retrieved 9 November 2010.