Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hermione can mean different things:
- Hermione Baddeley (1906–1986), English actress
- Hermione Cobbold (1905–2004), British matriarch
- Hermione Cockburn (born 1973), British TV/radio personality
- Hermione Gingold (1897–1987), British actress
- Hermione Gulliford, English actress
- Hermione Hammond (1910–2005), English painter
- Hermione Hannen (1913–1983), English actress
- Hermione Lee (born 1948), British critic
- Hermione Norris (born 1968), English actress
- Hermione Granger is a fictional character in J.K. Rowling's novel series, Harry Potter
- Hermione (mythology), the daughter of Menelaus and Helen in Greek mythology
In other uses:
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hermione.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.