(Redirected from Hermione (disambiguation))
Hermione can mean different things:
- Hermione Baddeley (1906–1986), English actress
- Hermione Cobbold (1905–2004), British matriarch
- Hermione Cockburn (born 1973), British TV/radio personality
- Hermione Gingold (1897–1987), British actress
- Hermione Gulliford, English actress
- Hermione Hammond (1910–2005), English painter
- Hermione Hannen (1913–1983), English actress
- Hermione Lee (born 1948), British critic
- Hermione Norris (born 1968), English actress
- Hermione Granger is a fictional character in J.K. Rowling's novel series, Harry Potter
- Hermione (mythology), the daughter of Menelaus and Helen in Greek mythology
In other uses:
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.