Hohenzollern may refer to:
- House of Hohenzollern, German dynasty which ruled Brandenburg-Prussia, Germany, and Romania, among other states
- House of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen, a cadet branch of the Hohenzollern dynasty
- House of Hohenzollern-Hechingen, the seniormost branch of the Hohenzollern dynasty
- House of Hohenzollern-Haigerloch, medieval German county
- Burg Hohenzollern, Swabian castle and ancestral seat of the Hohenzollern dynasty
- Province of Hohenzollern (1850-1952), Prussian province
- Hohenzollern, yachts of the German Emperors
- House Order of Hohenzollern, chivalric order
- Crown of Wilhelm II, also known as the Hohenzollern Crown
- Hohenzollern Locomotive Works, a German locomotive-building company
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.