Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Industry||Retail / Home improvement|
|When it was created||1979 (as Sainsbury's Homebase)|
Peter Davis |
|Money earned||£1.4679 billion (2013–14)|
As of December 2016, Homebase has 255 shops in the United Kingdom.
History[change | change source]
In December 2000, Sainsbury's sold the Homebase chain.
References[change | change source]
- "HHGL Limited". Companies House. Retrieved 18 April 2017.
- "About Homebase". Homebase. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "GUS snaps up Homebase". BBC News. 21 November 2002. Retrieved 22 February 2015.
- Homebase bought by Australia's Wesfarmers for £340m, BBC News, 18 January 2016, retrieved 18 January 2016
- Neilan, Catherine (29 February 2016). "Homebase to be rebranded Bunnings after Wesfarmers completes £340m acquisition from Home Retail Group - now what's happening with Argos?". City A.M. Retrieved 29 February 2016.